Steel & Graphics provides technical support to all customers with active support contracts for all our software: ArTeN A4D, TecnoCAM and TecnoMETAL.
The technical support and maintenance contract includes:
- Updates that allow you to always have the latest version available.
- Access to the user portal from which you can check all your submitted technical requests.
- Phone support during the fullowing hours: from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 14:30 to 17:30 (CET TIME).
- Remote connection with our technical team.
The problems covered by the technical support service concern:
- Problems with software malfunction
- Specific doubts on how to use the TecnoMETAL commands
- Possibility to request implementations and changes common to the program
Services not included in the contract that can be contracted individually:
- Installation, uninstallation and activation of licenses
- Advice on use of the program
- Technical training on how to customize and use the program
The Technical Assistance Service is not responsible for:
- Problems related to software compatibility, we invite you to check the compatibility of CAD systems with operating systems.
- Problems caused by other software not related to the Steel&Graphics programs
- Hardware problems
The technical assistance service is provided through:
- User portal: you can freely access and view or send tickets and access information provided by the community
- By email: you can send an email to our technical support service at email@example.com
- If you have problems contacting us you can contact our office at 045 8778577
The technical support service through the User Portal is available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 14:30 to 17:30 (CET TIME), for assistance outside these hours, please consult the Knowledge base area on the portal or ask the Community.
Without an active support contract, you can send a ticket and access the articles available on the user portal